If you are working graveyard shift or have an exciting night life, you should not take skin care for granted. An elite courtesan escort fall into this category - people who work at night.
Compared to people who get eight hours of sleep, people with an upside down schedule that keeps them up at night have more cause for worry.
People who lack sleep age faster. They also experience dryness of the skin and hair loss. Scary, right? Follow these tips if you want to take proper care of your skin despite the lack of sleep.
Skincare Tips for Top Escort Model
- 1. Hydrate. Hydrate. And hydrate some more. Even high class escorts need to drink lots of fluids or the standard eight glasses of water a day. This will help keep your skin moisturized.
- 2. Maintain a good digestive system. Poor digestion causes skin breakouts. To avoid this, eat foods rich in fiber. Also, give your body time to digest food before you start catching up on sleep. Eat five hours before you sleep, allowing your digestive system to do its work properly.
- 3. Although gfe escort girls work at night most of the time, when they do go out in the daytime, they should not forget to apply sunscreen.
- 4. Walk when you have time. Famous escort celebrities know that exercise helps take care of your skin.
- 5. Eat a balanced diet. An elite travel companion needs to be fit, so most resort to strict diet plans. If you don’t eat a balanced diet, you may end up foregoing nutrients that your skin needs.
Here is a quick list of foods that will help maintain glowing skin. A high class escort should maintain beautiful skin that will attract not only compliments, but regulars. Make sure you consume:
- - Dark chocolates that are rich in antioxidants,
- - Yogurt and other dairy products that are rich in protein,
- - Pomegranates which are also rich in antioxidants,
- - Green and yellow vegetables to help fight aging and crow’s feet,
- - Sunflower seeds that are rich in Vitamin E and helps protect your skin against the sun,
- - And lastly, walnuts because they are rich in omega-3 that helps maintain skin elasticity.
In a Nutshell
It is important to get enough sleep. Even international travel companions need to rest. The tips we shared with you will definitely help supplement skin care products that you spend hundreds of dollars a year for. But nothing will better take care of your skin than rest.
Everyone who works and stays up at nights still need to catch up on the right amount of sleep. This is the best skin care tip anyone can give you.